WEEKEND STORY #01 : ETHICO SOAP - SOAPING FOR A CAUSE

5:15:00 PM

Hi, how was your weekend?

This Sunday I visit my colleague, who I promised to come to his (first) bazaar. It was at Zeeland Farmers' Bazaar, was held in near neighborhood and they sell some organic and natural stuff like food, ice cream, coffee, and my friend is selling his handmade soap.





Ethico Soap is his current project. It is a handmade soap, free of detergent, non-SLS and Paraben and another chemical stuff. He's been going here and there attending soap workshop, perfume workshop, just to getting it done. Actually he's not that ready to publish this, the quantity is limited as well, BUT he's doing really well with his booth, packaging and stuff! 



I purchased Colour Burst, smell is good, and color is nice also, why not? If you interested in organic stuff, please do check their Instagram : @ethico_soap . And also, if you purchase this soap, some percentage will be donated for a good cause, interesting right?

I love the idea of purchase for a cause. Donating is not something I regularly do, so if there's a product that we can purchase and we can donate in once, that would be a good way. We both support the seller and the cause as well.

Have you ever purchase for a cause as well?


Note: This is not a promotional paid post, all mentioned and reviewed with my own opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FIND MY PINTEREST

INSTAGRAM POSTS

Subscribe